Re: bathroom vandalism what can I do

>I work in a factory and someone is inteionally plugging toilets and
> allowing the water to overflow. They are shoving safety glasses, rolls
> of toielt paper etc in there. I want to catch this person.
>
> I could place a camera on the outside of the door showing who goes in
> there but is there soem sort of water alarm where I could figure out
> when the overflowing is occurring?

I had a similar problem quite a few years ago in the front office men's
urinal being stuffed with paper towels.  My solution was to approach each
male eyeball to eyeball from the President of the company down to the bottom
and said:  "I don't know who is clogging up the urinal but if it is YOU
knock it the HELL off."

Only one of them got pissed off because he did not appreciate my statement.
                    The problem stopped.  End of issue.

You will need the water alarm and a camera to record events just before the
alarm occurs.  You could also put access control on the door and record who
does the access just before the flood.  Or hire a toilet attendant to check
after every flush.  :-)

Good Luck.

Les