Re: FCI 7200 manual

"Nick Markowitz Jr." wrote:

> Apecite that several have sent me mass cards and st perigrene medals  I am
> of christian belief.

My brother had lung cancer 10 years ago.  When they found it he was already
stage 4.  Tumors had spread to the brain and lymphatic system.  After
emergency brain surgery the doctor told us the operation was succesful but
that he would not live more than 2-5 months.  He took chemo but after the
first week he quit, saying he didn't want to spend the little time he had left
being so violently sick.

We prayed.  He took shark cartilage.  He's still here and has been cancer free
for years.  Keep on believing.

> spots on lungs are scary  so far I show clear my last pet scan but they want
> to do a follow up chemo just to make sure they got everything but i need to
> get some more weight on first. or ill never survive it.The chemo I am on is
> merciless.Im sick all week and can not eat or drink and just lay in bed and
> puke all week when i get it.

There are a number nausea fighting drugs that are routinely prescribed during
chemo therapy.  You should talk to your oncologist about this.  The chemo I
took is notorious for making people miserable with nausea, vomiting and
weakness.  I don't recall the name of the anti-emitic they gave me but it
worked perfectly.  There was practically no nausea.  I was still very weak for
months, of course.  But it did make the experience more tolerable.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics