Re: FCI 7200 manual

"Nick Markowitz Jr." wrote:

> I had a choice banana or berry and despite the banana flavoring it still
> tasted like chalk. It has gotten better tasting than stuff I had in earlier
> years but either way YUK

Not much of this stuff is pleasant, to say the least.  We're waiting for the
results of the PET scan.  Next week I'll go in for the bronchoscopy.  The last
CT scan showed a shadow in a new part of the lung but it might have just been
the pneumonia.

My family put you on prayer chains in the US and Brazil.  I don't know what
your beliefs are, but I believe in miracles.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics