Re: ADT Strikes Again

"Mark Leuck" wrote:

> He got enough from China

Care to back that up with something more than empty accusations?  I guess not.

>>> Her memory has been shaky ever since she was the target of snipers and
>>> after she had to deal with the thought of Chelsea being at ground Zero on
>>> 9-11.
>>
>> That sniper fire thing was the dumbest thing she's ever said.  She all but
>> handed Obama the presidency with it.
>
> It looks like today he might have handed it back.

Either way, I'll be happy just to get rid of the Idiot and his crooked pals.
Just think (well, try anyway), if they indict Rove, Cheney and the rest of the
mob after Turnip-brain leaves the White House, there won't be anyone to pardon
them.  Won't that be nice?

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass