Re: ADT Strikes Again

> "I brive a dus" wrote:
>
> You didn't happen to catch the Clinton shuffle over the trade agreements
> with Colombia, right?  Bill was for it and accepted cash from them and now
> Hillary claims she voted against it...

Hmm.  I don't recall reading anything about Bill accepting cash from Columbia.
Is that an assumption or is there proof?  Note: Commentary by "Rush" does not
constitute proof.  :^)

> Her memory has been shaky ever since she was the target of snipers and after
> she had to deal with the thought of Chelsea being at ground Zero on 9-11.

That sniper fire thing was the dumbest thing she's ever said.  She all but
handed Obama the presidency with it.

> You can knock Bush all you want but can you show me what the Dems have
> accomplished since they grabbed control of the House & Senate?

Huh?  We were supposed to accomplish something???  I thought grabbing power
was the primary objective.  We're talking about politicians here.

> Your girl Hillary has been busted in numerous lies and Obama is starting to
> be exposed as a lefty nut...

Hillary isn't "my girl" though I'd certainly like to see her win the
nomination because I think she has a better chance of beating McCain.  I'd be
just as happy with President Obama though.

> Unless Ron Paul runs on a 3rd party platform I'm staying home on election
> day.

You could sign up to become a Ron Paul precinct leader:
https://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassroots

I figure the odds are that anyone the Democrats put up will win.  McCain
hasn't figured out that the entire country (with the exception of rich friends
of that turnip-brained idiot in the White House) is hurting because Idiot Bush
blew the economy on the war.  McCain is promising to stay in Iraq for many
years -- possibly forever.  No American citizen in his right mind is going to
vote for someone who wants to continue the Idiot's war.

Americans really do want change.  Bush and his cohorts are the most unpopular
band of thugs ever to disgrace the halls of our government -- the worst
administration since Caligula as one sage write put it.  McCain promises to
continue most of the idiotic blunders of Bush.  He'll lose by a landslide. (I
hope)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass