Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

>We haven't established that yet now have we?

Depends on who "we" is. I don't think that includes the head guy at your
place of work however. Well cashing the checks he said to write to cover the
problem certainly establishes something, wouldn't you think?

> You've yet to tell me what to ask

Before it was who to ask, and you didn't know a soul I mentioned. Now its
down to what to ask? Really, after all that has been posted? If stuff like
this keeps up maybe you'd want to ask if all this could change your year end
bonus? Or maybe you could look in someone's email inbox, since you say you
know everyone in a particular department of interest. Maybe you could look
for a copy an email from an unhappy dealer that had a problem; one that
perhaps escalated beyond that department right to the top? Or are there far
too many of those to even begin to wade through?