Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

>You mean George Washington, or George Forman or George Bush?

Well now you claim to know the other names besides those three? But you
won't ask them anything of course. Even with an extension number to call.

> You don't push a keyboard

That's is not my job. I can barely type.

> have no problems pushing out accusations

When someone pays you cash for their screwing up don't you call that an
admission, not an accusation?

> Here's something to try, attempt to post something slightly less cryptic
> so  people might know what you are talking about

You know the law. Cryptic is all I can be without first having permission.