Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

Well you don't work where you say you do then. You might push a broom or a
keyboard there, but you have proven that you're simply to stupid to parse
out any meaningful information when it is right there in front of you. Why
don't you show that information to one of the names on the list I provided?
I know why, so you can still persist in this "I don't get it mode". No
worries, it is better to see how truly stupid you are rather than to hear
more lies about what didn't happen. However, if you are the least bit
curious there are names you should recognize on that list aren't there?
Maybe next time you show up to clean the place you could stop sweeping for a
second and ask one of the guys on that list to explain what he is seeing
(that you simply can't or won't), or call him at ext 3123. Even better, my
guess is that several of those names actually already remember first hand
what happened, if their memory works for more than a day or so. I suspect
you are working at a very low level and pay grade not to see the information
you need is right there, in an ever so slightly cryptic form, and apparently
that is way over your pay grade to parse it out. You really deserve no
further replies. You are a pure fraud as well as a fool.