Re: Looking for Canadian Supplier of SLA Batteries

I like to age them at least a year before using them - we will use no
battery before it's time.

4 cases will last abt a month for me...kinda depends though, I used 3 on one
system today and 1 on the house across the street from that one...so I'm
down 4 before I even got home from ADI.