Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

>Rojas was never sued by anything he said on this newsgroup, it'd be very
>difficult if not impossible to sue or you'd have been nailed ages ago

And what law school did you graduate from? I missed that bit of information.
And what is your member number from the Bar and from which state? This is
just more anal speech from you! Again you are proving that you are too
stupid to either know the truth or tell the truth. How about a little
research please? Since you won't accept anything I post then simply ask Jim
instead of continually posting without knowing. Why don't you send an email
to Jim and ask him how many of things I posted right here, yes ME, have
already been in front of the judge in his case, again that came straight
from this NG? Ask him how many of his posts are before the judge too in his
case while you're at it. Did you ever think to wonder what might have
happened to change Jim's mind about posting here relative to his case? If
you won't believe Jim, then ask the court (that will cost you some coin for
records), or look it up on relevant legal search services. Or ask Brinks'
lawyers, they're probably still reading this NG for obvious reasons. You're
in Dallas, just waltz down there to Federal Court and take a look in the
records yourself.
I can't figure out if you're too stupid to be honest or just too stupid
period. What kind of fairy tale world do you live in?