Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

> Rojas was never sued by anything he said on this newsgroup, it'd be
> very
> difficult if not impossible to sue or you'd have been nailed ages
> ago

Ignoring the grammatical absurdity, I'll address what I think you're
trying to say.  Rojas was sued because of what he said publicly here.
That's probably how Brinks first found out about his operation.  They
also specifically cited several things he has said here in their
pleadings.  Perhaps if you took the time to read the suit before
posting you'd look less an idiot.

Naah.  Scratch that.  You'd still be an idiot.

>>> ... After I provide this random information I am sure you
>>> will be honest enough to come back here and FINALLY
>>> tell the truth and say this really all happened...
>>
>> If you're referring to Leuck, forget it.  He hasn't an honest bone
>> is
>> his body.
>
> Voice of an expert

Voice of experience reading your BS for years.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics