Re: Window Sensors

"Roland More" <NoSpamroland@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:46fd0fb3$0$9573$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Bullshit.
>
> No actually it is Coulomb's law, the vector form.

No, actually it is not Coulomb's Law, which states that like charges
repel and unlike charges attract (part of the reason Jiminex is in so
love with me; I can think and he cannot).

Coulomb said nothing about an electrical discharges vaporizing one
sensor, passing by the next and then destroying a third on the same
loop.  That claim was utter bullshit, nowhere near the magnitude of
olsonic bullshit but still bullshit in its purest form.  This is a
common method of debate in ASA.  State the absurd as fact in order to
support an untenable argument.

> (Named after a French physicist, making Pete happy)

Can Petem pronounce physicist?

> And, for the record, that is part of rocket science actually.
> Finally a proven connection between rocket science and the alarm
> industry!

Rocket science utilizes principles of physics.  So does your service
van when you drive to an installation.  That doesn't make alarm
installation rocket science.  It's still a blue collar trade.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics