Re: Window Sensors

Surface mount switches have some advantages;

Alignment problems over time are EASY to spot...recessed switches that were
difficult to align to begin with are a PITA to find/fix when you have a
no-set 5 years from now.

They're inside protected from snow/rain, and expansion/contraction of wood
(even vinylclad moves)

Where I am they are less succeptable to lightning damage.

You can find small ones in various colors so you'll barely see them against
the window frame.

--
Crash Gordon

<I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>