Re: LOCKED PANEL

"tourman" <robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1188745341.270808.185850@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Horseshit ! If I "steal" any clients from the Borg, it's at the
> customer choosing, and it's ONLY because they have
> given their clients

that's what JR thought.  once ADT sees what Brinks did to him can you be far
behind.  I know you guys thought you were in the right but can you afford to
fight the good fight with a company with unliminted resouces?  and besides
why would you even take the chance just to help out some cheapskate
potentially  convert someone else's property for a measley $25!.  best to
wake up and smell the coffee.