Re: LOCKED PANEL

On Sep 2, 5:17 pm, "Jim" <n...@xxxxx> wrote:
> "tourman" <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > Horseshit ! If I "steal" any clients from the Borg, it's at the
> > customer choosing, and it's ONLY because they have
> > given their clients
>
> that's what JR thought.  once ADT sees what Brinks did to him can you be far
> behind.  I know you guys thought you were in the right but can you afford to
> fight the good fight with a company with unliminted resouces?  and besides
> why would you even take the chance just to help out some cheapskate
> potentially  convert someone else's property for a measley $25!.  best to
> wake up and smell the coffee.

RHC: You either don't read well, or choose to see things your own way.
ADT would never have a beef with me because of unlocking boards,
because THEY NEVER LOCK BOARDS.....hello. Customers coming to me (and
there are lots) come of their own free will and unencumbered by a long
term contract. They are not stupid enough to get themselves in trouble
with the Borg over their alarm system. I always suggest they check
with ADT when it is unclear to find out what their commitments are. It
would be stupid on their part not to do so...

BTW, it's $20 unit one and $15 for a bulk order of more than nine at a
time. Compare that to the Unlocker at $200 bucks up front, and $30 per
unlocking.

RHC