Re: LOCKED PANEL

On Sep 2, 8:16?am, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hah ! That will be the day. No one is shown anything about how it's
> done - ever ! All it is is returning equipment back to it's rightful
> owner in a usable format after its service suitability has been stolen
> by some unscrupulous company or individual. If alarm manufacturers
> really felt threatened by this, they likely would try but that would
> be a waste of their time and money, and they know it. Our friend in
> California who sells the "unlocker" would likely be first on their hit
> list due to the way that equipment works....
>
> Nice try though !
>
> RHC
>
> On Aug 31, 8:38 am, "Jim" <n...@xxxxx> wrote:
>

> > Is tourman next????????????!-

Just so you know ..... that wasn't me who posted that.

Although I do think that anyone who unlocks panels without actually
knowing if the owner is screwing the alarm company, is an unsavory and
underhanded thing to do. I just write is off as .... there are
scumbags in every industry ..... who will do things that are
disreputable and unconsiderate and possibly distructive to other good
company or to end users.

And the other side of the issue is ....of course ..... that in some
cases deprograming may just balance the scale by defeating the bad
dealers who lock people into using their services or causing added
expense to legitimately get away from them.

 In your case I think that in your myopic quest to get back at the
large companys in your area, that do this, you think that the number
of end users who send you panels that are trying to get out of
ligitimate agreements is insignificant and besides you don't think
that ANYONE who has a term agreement should be allowed to have it ....
legal or not, anyway ..... so you just deprogram them without
considering whether you're helping someone to get away from paying
what they legitimately owe to an alarm company ... or not.

Do I have that right?