Re: Brink's money talks.

"Jim Rojas" <jrojas+tech-man.com> wrote in message
> In my opinion:
>
> 1. Brinks may be in serious financial trouble. They are looking for new
> avenues of RMR. Why not steal commercial accounts from ADT? All's fair
> right? We all know ADT doesn't really need the money anyway.

Brinks is not in any financial trouble and every company looks for new
avenues of RMR

> 3. Brinks parent company was forced to sell off part of the holdings to
> stay afloat.

BAX was barely profitable which is why they sold it off, they've been
wanting to do that for years

> 4. Mark Leuck says there is no number 4.
> 5. According to many financial reports, the word on wall street is that
> Brinks is ripe for a hostile takeover.

I wouldn't count on that being the case, they have 1 shareholder wanting
Brinks to sell off the security division which in my opinion is stupid since
nothing will be left

> 6. Brinks maybe suffering from ENRON syndrome. Brinks may be planning a
> merger or a white elephant sale. They need to trim the fat now before
> the shit hits the fan.

That's wishful thinking