Re: Brink's money talks.

In my opinion:

1. Brinks may be in serious financial trouble. They are looking for new
avenues of RMR. Why not steal commercial accounts from ADT? All's fair
right? We all know ADT doesn't really need the money anyway.
2. Their attrition rate finally hit the double digits. A huge increase
from last years numbers, according to trade magazine sources.
3. Brinks parent company was forced to sell off part of the holdings to
stay afloat.
4. Mark Leuck says there is no number 4.
5. According to many financial reports, the word on wall street is that
Brinks is ripe for a hostile takeover.
6. Brinks maybe suffering from ENRON syndrome. Brinks may be planning a
merger or a white elephant sale. They need to trim the fat now before
the shit hits the fan.
7. Wayne Hyzinga might be persuaded to buy Brinks a contingency lick it
& flip it basis.
8. ADT just may be stupid enough to buy back all the accounts they lost
to Brinks...but I have been proven wrong before.

Jim Rojas