Re: Failure rate of window / door magnetic sensors

Thanks for all the replies.  I did go around and check each switch
with a meter.  And I ordered all new contacts - about $150 worth.

As for a grounding problem, I have the control panel grounded to the
ground rod out by my meter.  This was a pretty bad strike, as I lost
lots of things.  The control panel had two traces actually melted on
zones 5 and 6.  I jumpered over them to repair that.  No fuses
blew????

Anyway, thanks again for the quick replies.