Re: Unlocking Vista 15P3 (Monitronics Boards)

You're telling folks how to defeat the trade secrets of Monitronics, and
then you're going to a courtroom in the city where they're headquartered?
You are BRAVE!  I know some lawyers that might try for a 'twofer' on this.
With two clients link Brinks and Monitronics he could do the work only once
and get to bill twice. You're a fortune maker for lawyers. By the way, when
in Dallas stay out of  basement parking areas, a guy named Lee had some bad
luck there after getting accused of some awful stuff.