Re: Unlocking Vista 15P3 (Monitronics Boards)

Roland Moore wrote:
> You're telling folks how to defeat the trade secrets of Monitronics, and
> then you're going to a courtroom in the city where they're headquartered?
> You are BRAVE!  I know some lawyers that might try for a 'twofer' on this.
> With two clients link Brinks and Monitronics he could do the work only once
> and get to bill twice. You're a fortune maker for lawyers. By the way, when
> in Dallas stay out of  basement parking areas, a guy named Lee had some bad
> luck there after getting accused of some awful stuff.

First of all, he's not giving up any "trade secrets".  He's obviously
had some experience with Ademco (Honeywell) products and understands how
they're manufactured and what makes them "tick".  I don't know Jim all
that well, but I understand that his whole house is a warehouse of used
parts (which would make the Federal Marshal's job all that more
difficult to find the computers buried under all that junk).  Which
reminds me...  Have the Federal Marshals visited the Rojas household and
place of business?  It seems the "Emergency Order" Brinks wanted carried
a "double whammy".  They wanted the website shut down (which I
understand they didn't succeed at because Jim's provider couldn't find
any Brinks intellectual property in it), and they wanted Jim's computers.

Since Brinks request for an "Emergency Order" (the part where they
demanded the court order www.tech-man.com shut down was based on false
information provided by Brinks Attorneys), and the revelation from Jim
this morning that his provider could find nothing belonging to Brinks in
any of the files on their server, it makes me wonder if this whole thing
might "cave in" on October 26th (when Jim's been ordered to appear in
Texas Federal Court).  I might suggest that Jim obtain a letter from his
provider with suitable language to the effect that there wasn't any IP
belonging to Brinks on his website.  So far the biggest culprit in all
of this is AlarmsBC's website (and I don't see any action being taken
against them).