POTUS a big PITA

Today while traveling between jobs I noticed a lot of police cars, unmarked
as well as marked on my route.  Made a turn on the next road to save some
time getting to my next job and an officer directed me past is cruiser.
Traveled another 1/4 mile and ended up behind 4 other vehicles that were
stopped just before a bridge due to a state dump truck blocking the road.
Turned around and went back up to the officer who informed me that I could
not go past him and get back on the main road.  I then tried to exit this
residential development by going out 3 other routes all of which were
blocked by police.

I was trapped held hostage for a period of 45 minutes along with at least 25
other people.  People trying to go to work, pick up the kids at school, and
other functions.  We were all held hostage by the POTUS.

The POTUS cost me money today and I am not happy about it.  I should send
him an invoice for my lost time.  Or maybe deduct it from my taxes.  He will
not get my vote and that's final.

What a PITA the POTUS is!!!!

Les