Unlocking Vista 15P3 (Monitronics Boards)

	I have two extra of these, is there a way to reset the master Installer
Code?  Or is the master password somehow BIOS locked?  I don't want to
throw these away if I don't have to, but they are useless of course if
they can't be unlocked!  Any help appreciated.  PS *,# upon power up
then entering a new master code doesn't seem to work on either panel.  I
know for sure one came out of a Monitronics system,the other has
identical numbers on it and the same behavior).....

Marc