Re: Unlocking Vista 15P3 (Monitronics Boards)

This is the realm of expanding misinformation. Talking to different folks
give you different answers. Getting the installer code out of Monitronics
can be a problem. There is a policy I am told that says disclosing the
installer code is only done at the expense of wiping all the panel
information. Someone else here might know more about that policy, but is
prone to not telling much about anything in a truthful fashion.
>you can't change the dialer number.
If you have the installer code I am told you can change the dialer number.
As a practical matter not being able to download the panel yourself is one
problem, but knowing that ONLY someone else can download it and might, even
accidentally, should cause anyone some concern.