Re: Simons motion sensor battery life?

Crash Gordon wrote:
> oh you're worried about the "stuff".
>
> when i design, sell, install and maintain a proper alarm system, the "stuff"
> is not my primary concern, the mom & dad and the kiddies are - maybe fido
> too.
>
> your ins. co. shouldn't give you a discount for a minimal "system" like you
> are intending to install - in fact when we fill out those forms for the ins.
> discount it has to come from an alarm co. AND they ask about what kind of
> coverage is installed, the panel type & manu. and abt. the CS as well.
>
> <sigh>

He'll buy the Simon "online" from some Nimrod in Sarasota who will
gladly fill out the requisite forms.  ISTR he boasted once that he
"offers" this "service" as well.  He's never seen the installation and
could care less whether or not it's properly installed, serviced, or
monitored.  Bottom line, Crash...  There's any number of so called
"alarm companies" out there that are willing to do this.