Re: Simons motion sensor battery life?

And really user friendly too...hmmm one PIR so that would have to be on
delay...and most likely unusable if you're staying home. Why worry about the
CS being reliable when you have barely any detection to begin with?
Might as well buy a noise parrot.

--
Crash Gordon

<I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>