Re: Yea! Another one read the contract!

Robert L Bass wrote:
> "Dense Fog" <n@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Is it because he wants to go real-life Frank?  Or is the question
>> purely rhetorical?
>
> Funny how as soon as anyone points out the truth about Olson a few new
> aliases like "Dense Fog" appear.

Funny how as soon as you post flames against the other regulars here
(and one of them responds with the truth) you revert back to your
classic "plonk" tactic.  I must have really hit a nerve.

You're an asshole Bass, and a coward to boot.  Don't look on this as a
"flame", by the way.  I'm just helping you "market" your online scam-shops.