Re: Bass for President?

> The Shrub administration isn't actually giving much money to foreign
> countries.  It all goes to huge corporations that supported him in his
> campaign for the monarchy... errm, presidency.

Well I keep seeing a trend. Any spending for the U.S. (bridges falling
apart, people losing their homes, health care for kids, disaster assistance,
whatever), the answer is NO! It is too expensive!

However give money to foreign countries?, no problem, here is the check for
billions of dollars. U.S. foreign aid summary in millions of dollars (Not
counting 30 Billion more for Israel & 13 Billion for Egypt recently)....
http://www.vaughns-1-pagers.com/politics/us-foreign-aid.htm