Re: Bob L

Norm Mugford wrote:

> Hey, let's celebrate the passing of Mr. BAss, and start a
> "Stick it to Brinks" fund to help Jim Rojas and his fight.
>
> Norm Mugford

The first would be termed "premature", and I think Jim should put up a
link for the next step in his fight with Brinks (that's the appeal)
which I would be only to happy to host as well.  I'm not sure if he's
entitled to counterclaim at this time under the Rules of Procedure.  I
think he may have already missed the boat on that one.