Re: home alarm systems are for sissys

Jim wrote:
> On Nov 1, 3:40?pm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> Dunno what the answer is other than to teach people proper safety
>> procedures. But every firearms accident, or every misuse of a firearm
>> is just another nail in the coffin of long term legal ownership
>> (Second Amendment and the NRA not withstanding....)
>>
> Speaking of "nails in the coffin
>
> While we're off topic and on this topic here's a little tidbit that
> I'm sure has been missed by the majority of people in the US and other
> free world countries.
>
> The UN General assembly is/has working/worked on a (ahem) "Arms Trade
> Treaty". Backed by a group called the Action Network on Small Arms.
> The ruse is: prohibiting the sale of arms to countries that use them
> to violate human rights. (As if any countries not already selling arms
> to those countries would stop.)
>
> Now get this ......... A University of Minnesota law professor by the
> name of Barbara Frey has been named as a UN designated expert on the
> prevention of human rights violation, committed with small arms.
> ( Who?) Her report concludes that insufficient gun control by any
> nation, is a violation of human rights.( See www.iansa.org ) Her
> report was endorsed by the UN Human Rights Council that consist of
> (get this now) Cuba, Saudi Arabia, China and Pakistan, among others,
> but not the US, who was rejected.
>
> This is just the latest. I've got a document somewhere in my computer
> dated 1966, I think, where the UN was trying to limit the ownership of
> small arms ...... even back then. A number of years ago Ted Turner
> pledged a "Billion Dollars" to the UN to support their efforts to
> limit small arms. When you read their reports and their proposed
> doctrines it all seems as if it's for the benefit of society. But
> anyone with any insight at all can tell that the outcome will surely
> be that the governments control the people. The scary part is that
> even if these resolutions are passed and the US ignores them, at that
> point, we're only one step away from acceptence of their doctrines by
> virtue of the election of a liberal President, and congress, that will
> sit down at the UN and approve of them
>
> Our only hope is that the free people of the world know that the first
> step in controlling the people is to first disarm them. But in view of
> recent decrees in Australia, England and Canada it seems that the
> "people" have turned into sheep. Much to surprise of the UN and Frey's
> group, IANSA , Brazil who's people were highly pressured by these
> two ..... chose to NOT ban the right to own firearms.

I look at it this way: 98% of the people in this country ARE sheep. 1% are
wolves, and 1% are sheep dogs. If you diasarm the people, the wolves win.

All you liberals, starry-eyed Sara Brady types, and dumbass DemocRATS say
Baaaaaaaa.
--
js

- The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
( Also, the harder they bite, punch, and kick.)