Re: Church told to hang own fire panel

Robert L Bass wrote:
>> well if it would not be posting my identity
>> out loud I would post you the link where
>> you could see that we moved the central
>> and the office this week end...
>
> I don't care whether the company you work
> for moved.  The story about an Edwards tech
> coming out to your site on Saturday was bull.
> As to your identity, no one really cares.
>
>> and why we choose this week end was
>> because here in Quebec its a long week end..its the Patriot day...
>
> He died?

Edwards (now GE Security) will dispatch a tech on any day you choose.
If it's a Saturday (or statutory holiday) though, you're going to pay a
premium (like four hours minimum at time and a half - which translates
to something like $800.00 at $190.00 an hour with the "truck charge").
You're a real piñata, Bass.  It's so easy busting your balls.