Re: Need Design Project Advice

My post was helpful, it offered something of use to the reader, it offered
four sources, without comment, for the same basic connector, you have taken
umbrage and tried to make this personal because you have been caught yet
again trying to gouge the very market you claim to serve. and to make it
worse you are now deliberately lying to cover up your lack of product
knowledge.

The part you list for $7.61 is the same as the other sources I referenced
listing for as little as 88 cents,  no matter how many times you say it
isn't.

http://cctvpros.com/Product/6628/AD_Adapter_RCA_Phono_Plug_to_BNC-2113-0015-01.htm?back=%2Fproducts%2FAll%2F720-Connectors%2F5%2F20page.htm

http://www.national-tech.com/catalog/rcacoaxialconnectors.htm

why don't you call American Dynamics and ask them ?.

You blabber on about installation companies marking up product 300-500%
while you list $18 baluns for $86 and 88 cent connectors for almost $8.  At
least if  I mark something up 300% I know what it is and what its used for.

Doug