Re: Need Design Project Advice

No, I don't think I misled him, its just that you don't seem to know much
about the products you attempt to sell. In case you aren't aware, RCA
plugs are also known as phono plugs.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RCA_connector

And heres a link to another online vendor selling the exact same American
Dynamics part at less than half of what you have it listed for, compare the
image in this link with the images in the links in my earlier post.

http://cctvpros.com/Product/6628/AD_Adapter_RCA_Phono_Plug_to_BNC-2113-0015-01.htm?back=%2Fproducts%2FAll%2F720-Connectors%2F5%2F20page.htm

If you still aren't sure, why not order one from yourself and see what it
looks like when it arrives from the distributor. You can always return it
for credit.

Doug