Re: Need Design Project Advice

Doug wrote:

>You blabber on about installation companies marking up product 300-500%
>while you list $18 baluns for $86 and 88 cent connectors for almost $8.  At
>least if  I mark something up 300% I know what it is and what its used for.

And you install it too, dead-man forgot to mention that bit of trivia.

bAss, You are busted again.  You are a rapist, a scoundrel, a modern
day pirate, a felon, a scourge on society, a scab on sensibilities.

How is that cancer feeling?  I'll bet it is eating up your remaining
healthy cells at an excruciating rate - you can actually feel the
cells deteriorating exponentially right now.  Each cell brings a new
level of pain as they are mutated and turned over to the anti-Christ.
Yes, bAss - you are being punished for your wrongs, and it is well
deserved.  God has a sense of humor as you so eloquently wrote in your
"Testimony".  Enjoy the pain.  I hope you suffer for a few more years
before your carcass is eventually donated to the Earth in the form of
worm food.

Have a nice, painful day.