Re: Special Window Protection

If its open all the way most times, then any type of  sensor that relies on
the window moving isn't going to be effective.

If beams or alarm screens are unacceptable the maybe a stress sensor would
work, either on the sill or on the floor directly under the window.

I don't know if these will work or not, the link says they will work under a
window sill, they might be worth looking at.

http://www.sureaction.com/pulsor.htm

Doug