Re: Programming a Napco GEM-P9600 V9 E-Prom Attn Robert Bass

Sad to say I don't have the brain RAM to deal with Radx stuff anymore...I
have to set a Outlook reminder so I can find my sox in the morning.

The DMP receiver time synch works fine if your CS is the same time zone as
the client, otherwise not! So I just use the GMT offset, and we are in the
TZ (Twilight Zone) here...we don't spring forward or fall back..so it don'
matta to us.

:-)

"Roland Moore" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| That beats Bosch. You have to set a new date in option 13 and 14 on the
| schedule every year.

| > So's DMP, there's GMT offset in programming and also option to sync with
| > reciever time if desired.
| >

| > "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > |
| > | "Robert L Bass" <no-sales-spam@bassburglaralarms> wrote in message
| > | update the firmware over the years?  This is something they
| > Most
| > of
| > | the other makes which even have a clock / calendar (many
| > panel
| > | in its entirety.

| > |
| > | No Honeywell is way ahead of the pack, unlike Napco and GE theirs is
| > | adjustable
| > |
| > |