Re: Programming a Napco GEM-P9600 V9 E-Prom Attn Robert Bass

Napco needs a chip to do that? Sheesh.

"secure15" <secure15@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| You're also gonna need a version 11E Chip to correct the Daylight
| Savings Time Debacle.
|

| Sammi wrote:
| > I tried to get hold of you for quite some time today via the phone...I
needed a pci-mini and some other stuff. Since I couldn't get hold of you
today, I picked one up elsewhere :-(.  Hopefully we cross paths at some
point :-). I need to setup camera's?so I do need further assistance
regarding purchases.

| > I've got a GEM-P9600.  Went to change the time using the keypad...in
short, ended up disabling the entire alarm panel. DUH  All zones are
altered, nothing is recognized and the two additional keypads are now
obviously not in the system.  That's what you get when you use the 6 digit
master code via the keypad?lol

| > ?so now I have to re-program the setup via laptop?almost impossible to
do via the keypad!!

| > We are going to need a few cameras and other items.  I hope to get hold
of you within the next day or so for a few additional items.

| > ? Do you have at least an e-mail address, I didn't notice one from your
site?

| > Once I connect the laptop?I've never used quickloader for windows?I hope
it is a bit easier to use vs the keypad!!  Do you have any advice?  Probably
easier to discuss this via the phone?but any pre-help would be great.

| > One thing that I've noticed is that the programming sheets (I've
downloaded a variety of versions obviously) vary a bit.  I'm assuming that
the windows based utility is much easier correct?  Since I do not have the
pci mini as of yet?I've not looked at the software configuration.  Is it
intuitive?

| > How do I know which sheets to follow for my setup?  I don't think I've
found an older programming sheet that matches my setup.  As mentioned, the
E-prom is V9 and the keypads are  two GEM-RP1CA's and 1 GEM-RP1CAe.