Re: Programming a Napco GEM-P9600 V9 E-Prom Attn Robert Bass

On how many Honeywell, DSC or GE Security panels have you been able to update the firmware over the years?  This is something they
offered because Congress decided to change Daylight Savings Time.  Most of the other makes which even have a clock / calendar (many
don't have it at all) cannot be fixed without replacing the control panel in its entirety.

Napco is way ahead of the pack on this.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass