Re: What if a burglar breaks in and short out the wire on my keypad

Come to think of it, a couple of years ago a beverage company had a
break in where the kid smashed the keypad and figured since it shut up
he was home free and took his time perusing the selection.  (no siren)

The cop snagged him up as he crawled back out the window with his carton
of cigs and six pack of beer.

Anyway... the keypad bus was dead until I disconnected the wires from
the remnants of the circuit board.

(FA162)

Side note:  14 year old kid, three o'clock in the morning - summertime.

Until he got arrested, Mom thought he was spending the summer at Dad's
house and Dad thought he was with Mom.  For TWO F@#*ING MONTHS!!!!