Re: Programming a Napco GEM-P9600 V9 E-Prom Attn Robert Bass

Actually, you have nothing to apologize for.  As has often been the case,
this Newsgroup is the only way for Robert's customers to "vent" about the
shoddy communication and the difficulties in trying to get after sales
service.  Why not find a friendly "local" alarm guy?  The last time I saw a
warranty with as many "conditions" as BH's, it was stuck on the side of an
ADT panel.  Check out his BBB report too.  And for you all you guys making
"nice" with the Basshole, "kiss my grits".

Regards,
Frank

"Sammi" <Sammi@Sammi's the one> wrote in message
> I appologize for posting directly to Robert B.  I didn't realize it was an
issue to direct a question to someone on a news-group.  I did speak with
Robert yesterday of which we had a lengthy conversation.  I haven't had a
chance to get into the panel to reprogram it as of yet, but I hope to very
shortly.  I'm not sure where I went wrong with trying to adjust the time via
keypad...but something went astray.  I probably shouldn't have used the 6
digit master code duh...