Re: Programming a Napco GEM-P9600 V9 E-Prom Attn Robert Bass

"FIRETEK" wrote:

> And for you all you guys making
>"nice" with the Basshole, "kiss my grits".

Who's making 'nice' (except Tom maybe)?  All I see is a lull in the
flamefest.  When RLB starts back up he can be blamed for initiating
"it" again and be called a liar for not sticking by his new mantra
about "not wanting to fight".  Make to mistake - nothing has been
forgotten.

I sorta agree with what Jim wrote about this being an 'edgy' time, but
I'll still write whatever the fuck I feel like writing.  I keep
changing my nym so it's harder for the prick to Google my posts, I
have a feeling most of you know who I am.  I'm still waiting for the
liar to apologize to me for falsely accusing me of a crime, been
waiting now for 4 years.