Looking of a door access system

Hello all,

I have a project that requires a free standing single door card access
system.  My one choice is the IEI ProxPad Plus however it has some
shortfalls and will not do all desired.

Here is what I am looking for and was wondering if there is a mfg or model
that can do it all.

Single Door System maybe expandable but not required.

Program and Add/Delete cards thru keypad without the use of a PC

Can connect PC if desired

100 plus cards capacity

Time schedule to unlock door on flexible schedule M-F 8-5

New DST schedule or flexible

Remote mount reader if desired

Anyone know what system may meet the above requirements???

TIA

Les