Re: Programming a Napco GEM-P9600 V9 E-Prom Attn Robert Bass

On Mar 22, 5:28=EF=BF=BDpm, Sammi <Sammi@Sammi's the one> wrote:
> I appologize for posting directly to Robert B. =A0I didn't realize it was=
 an issue to direct a question to someone on a news-group. =A0I did speak w=
ith Robert yesterday of which we had a lengthy conversation. =A0I haven't h=
ad a chance to get into the panel to reprogram it as of yet, but I hope to =
very shortly. =A0I'm not sure where I went wrong with trying to adjust the =
time via keypad...but something went astray. =A0I probably shouldn't have u=
sed the 6 digit master code duh...

Don't take it personal.

It would take a very long and detailed explanation to clarify the fact
that at this particular time, we're all just sitting here waiting for
the other shoe to drop.

Edgy, might be the best word to describe the atmosphere at this
particular time.

Don't ask.