Re: Crowding the Interesection DOES NOT get you out there any faster...

While in Korea once on a business trip we were given a ride from the airport
to the hotel in Seoul on a small bus. The traffic made a left turn from 4
lanes down to two at 50 Mph (guessing) and no one was mashed, maimed, or
killed. Dangest driving I ever saw.