Re: Alarm Panel Battery Testers

On Jun 23, 9:38?am, Frank Olson <Use-the-email-
li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Robert L Bass wrote:
> > Unlike you, I don't wish death or illness on anyone,
> > not even you.  Then again, I didn't wish ill for
> > Mike Sabodish either.
>
> Wasn't it *you* that hoped he'd "pop a vessel in his head"?  Wasn't it
> you that coined the phrase "drop dead and on the way down hit your
> head"?  You are a liar, Bass.
>
> > He died from his own rage.
>
> Really?  I didn't know you and Mike were on such intimate terms.
>
> > In all probability so will you.  Do you notice anyone
> > saying they miss him?  The funny thing is any time
> > I don't post for a few days several people post that
> > they miss my input.
>
> If you recall, when Mike first stopped posting several people commented
> on it.  I don't "miss" your input when you do go.  When you don't post
> for a few weeks (knowing that you're in bad health) I figure you're
> either too sick or dead.  Your long absences don't really impact the
> Group as much as you like to think (other than the fact that it becomes
> much more pleasant around here).  We certainly won't "miss" you when
> your boss finally decides he needs your expertise to install some access
> control and CCTV equipment.  Does ADI drop ship to Hell??
>
> > Yet when you go away no one
> > seems to notice or, if they do notice, they don't
> > seem to care.
>
> Speaking for the Group now??

I found it curious that if no one noticed when I go away ......  how
fixated on me he must  be   ......   for HIM, to notice.

And ..... when he returns from his trip, does he really go back and
review all the posts to find out if anyone missed him?     Heh heh heh
heh.

Remember Jackie Gleason's ..... The Poor Soul?