Alarm Panel Battery Testers

  Hi I am looking for a new Battery tester for Alarm Panel Batteries
as well as for Emergency Light batteries. I havr read alot about the
ELK model. What are the others out there? I found one made by Triplett
Chek-A-Cell they are only 69.00 I am guessing the Triplett one is not
so great? Anybody ever use the Triplett one? ThAnKs!