Re: Alarm Panel Battery Testers

Do you really think any cares how many people attend your party, how
successful you are or when and where you spend your holidays?

If you were really happy with your life and that's a big if, you would
simply live it and enjoy it, the fact that you feel it necessary to
constantly brag to the group about how great your life is, is a sure sign
that it isn't.

As to your belief that people must miss your input after you haven't posted
for a few days, that's just further confirmation that you suffer from a
Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

http://www.behavenet.com/capsules/disorders/narcissisticpd.htm

Doug