Re: Alarm Panel Battery Testers

> You shouldn't be inviting any guests over.

Too late.  We had over 80 friends over for my
birthday party (which had been delayed).  A
few weeks ago we had a smaller get together
-- only about 65 people.  Our next event is in
September.  We'll have about 120 people for
that one.  Why don'y you come join us?  You
can save all your paychecks between now and
then and splurge on a bus ticket.

> The death of the host almost always ends
> the party.

Happy to disappoint you on that one.  Odds are
I'll be here at least 20 years after you're gone,
based on your advanced age and all the nasty
chemicals you generate in your system with all
that anger.  It's a shame, really.  Like another
vicious individual who spent all his time spewing
rage, you'll probably stroke out, right in the
middle of one of your tantrums.

> Mmmmm but ...... probably not .....in your case.

Unlike you, I don't wish death or illness on anyone,
not even you.  Then again, I didn't wish ill for
Mike Sabodish either.  He died from his own rage.
In all probability so will you.  Do you notice anyone
saying they miss him?  The funny thing is any time
I don't post for a few days several people post that
they miss my input.  Yet when you go away no one
seems to notice or, if they do notice, they don't
seem to care.

You rant and rave for years, railing not only against
me but even against others whose only failing is
their refusal to post the same sort of abuse.  All
you've managed to do is make yourself look like a
ranting, old fool.  That's unfortunate because deep
down, under all that insane hatred, there's probably...
Hmm.  Naah.  :^)

Have a nice day.