Re: Difference between digital phone and VOIP

Mark, I would be very surprised if the Lobenn unit caused any grief in
regards to upload / download capabilities. I remember several years
ago in my initial meetings with these folks, that was identified as
one of the priorities from the alarmco perspective right from day one.
They had indicated their goal was to make it a totally transparent
situation from the alarmco's position, so you could work and program
just as if you were on a POTS line.

I will ask them about that though...

RHC