Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

"Roland More" <NoSpamroland@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

>>Alarm companies can get pretty nasty when a customer tries to leave.
>
> Not true in all cases. There are some customers we would love to get
> rid of but can't. Unless the system was a leased system (which are
> very few in number over all) I can't remember a time we've held a
> cutomer to a contract they wanted out of. A PITA customer is not worth
> having.

AMEN to that!

No matter what the contract says, it is ultimately up to the owner  "ME" to
let a customer walk. i sell alarms and offer monitoring. i don't do the
discount deals.  if you want to see some hold you to a contract look at the
big players.